Call for Pricing
July-August / November-April
Call for Pricing
What's Included, You Ask?
- Seating for 280 guests (60" rounds: seats 8)
- Linens in white, ivory, or black and the guest's choice of linen napkin color.
- Whiskey barrel, numerous sizes of chalkboards, table top and stand alone easels, hurricane jars of varying widths and heights, mason jars, cupcake and cake stands, shepards hooks, chiffon material for the pergola, 3 foot wide spool, and mix and match lanterns, chandelier plus more for you to use!
- Trash bags and the disposal of them.
- Clearing of disposable table service after dinner and throughout the night.
- Use of the area surrounding the water feature for cocktail hour or just mingling throughout the event.
Nothing Short of Perfection
- Wedding & Reception Coordinator
- May use the lodge from 9 am - 11 pm EST, with the actual event lasting no more than 7 hours.
- You have exclusive use of our 7+ acres for all the pictures you could dream of!
- There is a bridal suite for the ladies and man cave for the guys to hang out in featuring 3 televisions, great for the sports enthusiast, pool table, air hockey, and an arcade unit.
- 2 outdoor ceremony sites and an indoor site for rain and winter options.
- Our kitchen is made for caterers. It includes a commercial, 3-door refrigerator, an ice machine, 3-bay sink for clean up, 3 stainless steel prep tables, a small microwave and a side door to leave from as to not disturb the wedding going on.
Extras Offered for Additional Cost
Chiffon lit backdrop
10' x 15' wrap around bar.
*Full bar, including bartenders with no setup fee.
We have payment plans and we accept cash, check, and all 4 major credit cards.
10% off wedding prices for active duty military personnel with valid military ID.
Cash or credit cards accepted at the bar.
3% fee on credit cards
Contact us to inquire about college dances, quinceaneras and corporate event prices!
Hear From Our Happy Customers!
"We just rented out an afternoon to have family pictures taken. Beautiful place and scenery! The owners were gracious and helpful! I would recommend it to anyone!!!!"